Free Pokemon Givaway Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Pokemon Givaway Site

Brought To You By Team Shadice.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome all members don't forget to check the free pokemon givaway event posts inorder to see what pokemon will be given away for free and when.(Brought to you by Team Shadice & Shierd Flame)
Please all Team Shierd Flame members please join this site and check regularly.

Pokemon Givaway Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William
Team Shadice Givaway Enent Guy
Team Shadice Givaway Enent Guy
William

Pokemon Givaway Rules Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Givaway Rules   Pokemon Givaway Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Okay some of you may know me well if you dont you will once after this im will be starting a pokemon givaway event one pokemon everyday will be given out for free to each Team Shadice member i will tell you the pokemon that will be given out for free if you just so happen to miss the day a pokemon was given out you will have to wiat untill it is given out again i will not give out diffrent pokemon to diffrent people it will be one pokemon that i will pick and it will probably be lv100 and a shiny dont ask me if i can get you something you will just have to wait till it is given out please leave your FC and username in the other file of this section thankyou and have a wonderfull day.
Back to top Go down
https://shierdflame.forumotion.com

Pokemon Givaway Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Pokemon Givaway Site :: Pokemon Givaway Rules-
Jump to: